- Once Upon a Time has cast its Prince Hans. The two-faced prince will join fellow Frozen characters Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff on the ABC hit show, and will be played by actor Tyler Jacob Moore (Shameless). Additionally, John Rhys Davies (Lord of the Rings) will voice Grand Pabbie, the troll king. (via Entertainment Weekly)
- Elle Fanning (Maleficent, The Boxtrolls, Super 8) has been cast as the role of Frankenstein author Mary Shelley in A Storm in the Stars. The film, a dramatized account of Shelley’s life around the time she meets her future husband Percy, will be directed by Haifaa al-Mansour (Wadjda) and produced by Amy Baer, Joannie Burstein, and Rebecca Miller. I hadn’t heard about this movie until now, but I’m so stoked. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- If you enjoy bizarre gaming experiences, get excited because pigeon dating sim Hatoful Boyfriend is being released in High Definition for PC, Mac, and Linux on August 21st. You can pre-order it from Steam at 10% off. Personally, I can’t wait to dove right in. (via Polygon)
- Charles C.W. Cooke of The National Review published an article complaining about fake geeks. Not only does he include a paragraph that specifically targets geek women, he also name drops some of those he believes unworthy of the “geek” or “nerd” moniker. What a charmer. (via The Mary Sue)
- Finally, sketch group Wildcats released a video that perfectly sums up the kookiness of Tuxedo Mask’s very existence. Believe in yourself, Sailor Moon! Here’s a rose. (via Youtube)
Images and videos are copyright of Disney and Wildcats.