- Marvel has released a ton of awesome new promo photos for Guardians of the Galaxy (which, if you haven’t noticed, is my most anticipated film of the summer). Get on Gamora’s level. (via Hypable)
- These gorgeous Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus SH Figuarts are available for pre-order. I can’t wait to pose them in a loving embrace. (via Sailor Moon Collectibles)
- In San Diego Comic Con news, TV Guide has announced a Community panel in light of it’s miraculous resurrection. The panel, Greendale Forever: TV Guide Magazine’s Tribute to Community, is scheduled for Thursday, July 24 at 2:15 p.m. in Ballroom 20. Dan Harmon, along with “much of the cast”, is expected to appear. (via IGN)
- Cosmetic company MAC will be debuting their new Marge Simpson-inspired makeup line at San Diego Comic Con. The collection will be available for one day only at the convention, with a wide distribution to follow in September. (via The Mary Sue)
- The British Film Institute has revealed that it will only be funding film projects that meet it’s new diversity requirements. All future films funded by the BFI will have to meet a certain quota regarding diversity on-screen, behind the scenes, and in general employment. (via Variety)
All images are copyright of Marvel Entertainment LLC, Bandai, and NBC.